Sunday, March 27, 2016

Fairway aerification

Due to the cold temps forecasted for next Monday, we will be aerifying fairways tomorrow and into Tuesday.  Rain is forecasted for tonight, therefore it may be too wet to pulverize all the plugs tomorrow and will have to wait until Tuesday.  I will try to keep you updated on our progress and thank you for your patience.