After some discussion this morning and a view of the forecast, we have decided to open the golf course for the year on Friday, March 24. Friday looks like a decent day, although breezy, with temperatures reaching 70 degrees. From that point on, we will remain open for the year. We are expecting to see rain over the weekend and into much of the following week, if that pans out, we will remain open but carts will be restricted. We will be allowing carts on the course this Friday.
Please note: we will be aerifying greens this Monday and into Tuesday, weather permitting. We also have fairway aerification scheduled for Monday, April 3 with clean-up into Tuesday.
If we don't see you on Friday, we hope to see you out here soon!