On Monday we removed sod from the 10th fairway that will no longer be in use and placed it on the new tees.
Sod being removed from the front of the old 10 fairway.
Being shuttled and laid on the new tee.
Below is a look at some of the work we did for the new tees
Removed the trees from the area.
Added soil to create the desired height.
Sodded the surface and seeded the surrounds.
I'm happy to note that the grass has germinated on the tee surrounds. We have placed covers around the tee to promote more growth before the winter. I am optimistic that the juvenile turf will survive the winter and give us a great head start coming into next season.
This will be the end of the work on #10 for 2015, we will open it back up in 2016 with some minor adjustments around the green to finish off the project.