Thursday, May 9, 2013

Today's projects

Earlier this week we finished laying the mulch on all our landscape beds.  We have a few beds around the patio area that need to be cleaned up, but will do that when we landscape the new patio.  Yesterday we started filling the tree stump holes around the course.  Some of the holes that are closer to the greens were sodded.

Hole behind 17 green


Finished product

18 green had a broken irrigation wire that had to be replaced.  The wire ran across 18 app.  Today we dug up the old wire and installed the new one.

Replacing the soil

5 hours later it looks like we were never there.  18 green irrigation is now working again.