- Starting at 10:00 am this Saturday the golf course will be open.
- The course will remain open through this warm spell, most likely through next Friday the 24th.
- Tee times will begin at 10:00 am on the days we are open due to the potential for frost.
- Should we see heavy frost we may have to push back the start times. Remember -it won't be 60 degrees until about 2:00pm, it will still be quite cold in the morning.
- Pins will be in the greens; we are not seeing any frozen soil under the greens, therefore the greens will be open for play.
- Carts will be allowed; the course is quite dry for this time of year, should we see a rain event come through we will have to pull carts.
- If you want to get 18 holes in, make sure you tee off by 2:00.
- Be aware the greens are quite soft this time of year, please fix your ball marks.
- Once the weather turns cold again we will have to close the course back down for the winter.
- Grab a friend and get a few rounds in, you don't get opportunities like this very often.
Thursday, February 16, 2017
Course will open in February for a limited time!
Wow, have you seen the 10 day forecast for Findlay? We are going to take full advantage of this remarkable warm spell and open up the course temporarily. Here are the highlights: